Our Novel Coronavirus Prevention
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support of Tour Gold Coast.
The situation in relation to the 2019 novel coronavirus continues to evolve. We would like to ask for your cooperation regarding the below company policies in order to prevent the spread of the disease.
Currently, the Australian Government Department of Health recommends people who have been in Hubei Province of China be isolated in their home for 14 days after leaving Hubei Province to monitor for the development of symptoms. Refer to the below web page from health.gov.au
Pursuant to this, Tour Gold Coast asks all tour customers to comply with the below new policies effective immediately.
- We regrettably must decline service to customers who have been in Hubei Province in the past 14 days.
- If there is one customer within the group who has been in Hubei Province in the past 14 days, we must decline all customers in the same booking confirmation number.
- Our tour guides will ask the above question to all customers at the time of hotel pick ups.
- If any customers fall under the above categories and have their tour cancelled at hotel pick up, the cancellation fee will be waived.
- We will advise customers to contact the booking agent and receive a refund through the booking agent for the tour.
Please also be informed we have been implementing the following prevention activities:
- Reusable tour equipment is sanitised and disinfected
- Sanitisation and disinfection of the interior of the vehicles after each tour
- Customers to use alcohol-based hand sanitiser when they board our tour bus
We aim to ensure we provide customers with a safe and enjoyable experience. We appreciate your cooperation on this difficult situation during an international emergency.
Should you have any questions on this matter please feel free to contact us on 07 5538 2800.